background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Week 14




Baby during week 14

Size: Navel Orange (about 4 ½ inches) Developments: roof of the mouth is forming, intestines are also becoming active.


Me during week 14

This week I am supposed to have less morning sickness and more energy. So far neither of these is true, but I hope things get better soon. I’m looking forward to having more energy so that I can actually get some stuff done. Sleeping is becoming more and more uncomfortable. I just can’t seem to get into a position where I can sleep without a limb falling asleep. I still get up in the middle of the night to pee and that also disrupts my sleep. I guess that is something I should get used to!


Working out during week 14

This week started out pretty rough. I think I caught a bug or something b/c I couldn’t hold anything down Sunday or Monday, but then I felt ok the rest of the week. I was worried that the morning sickness was getting worse when it’s supposed to get better in the second trimester. Since I was sick, I only made it to the gym on Thursday night. The WOD was: 10 Push Presses 20 Hang Squat Cleans 40 Dead lifts 20 Hang Squat Cleans 10 Push Presses 50 Push-Ups I used the 33lb bar for the PP and dead lifts and 15lb dumbbells for the squat cleans. I did my push-ups on a bar. I swore I was going to write down my time so I didn’t forget it, but I forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment