background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

STL Baby Shower

Last weekend I had a baby shower in St. Louis. It was hosted by three of my good college friends and sorority sisters, Maureen, Lynn, and Katie. Katie even came into town from Chicago for the occasion. It was a small group of people, but we had a great time. The decorations, favors and food were all fantastic.











I got a lot of wonderful gifts as well as advice. Instead of cards, the invitation suggested the guests bring bibs. We got a ton of great bibs and should be set for awhile. At least I hope so!


Lynn's husband, Kris, painted some wooden letters that spell out Isla's name and they are beautiful. We hung them on the door of her nursery.







Even though it's been almost 11 years since we became KDs, some things just never get old!!!



Thank you to everyone who came. Isla is going to love all of the gifts! I can't wait for her to meet you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment