background

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Recap

Isla's first Christmas can be summarized in one word: TOYS! She got a ton of toys, all of which make noise (thank you Nana Breard)! She didn't quite master opening the presents, but she loved the tissue paper. If I would have let her put it in her mouth, I think that would have been her favorite thing of all.










We spent Christmas in Little Rock with my side of the family since we spent Thanksgiving in Nebraska with Ryan's side. We usually switch back and forth each year. We went to Church on Christmas Eve and then had the obligatory viewing of It's a Wonderful Life. Although I think I passed out on the floor before the movie was over. We opened presents on Christmas morning with my dad, Sam, and MG. Then we headed over to my mom's for more presents. My mom definately spoiled Isla as there were a ton of presents and they were all for her! She got lots of great stuff and I know she will enjoy playing with it all.



Here she is with her new "laptop". This picture is pretty scary. She looks just like her dad!








Here a few pictures from Christmas Eve. She is wearing her Santa Baby outfit from Grandpa Stadter that was just adorable.















No comments:

Post a Comment