background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Little Rock Baby Shower

This weekend, some good friends from home threw me a shower in Little Rock. The food and decorations were fabulous. A special shout out to Katie Cooper who couldn't be there, but still made the most amazing cupcakes E-V-E-R. It was so good to see everyone and catch up since I don't get home as often as I would like. Tara and Eric were nice enough to host the shower at their house. We got to meet their daughter Olivia, who is adorable and sweet as can be. We at least remembered our camera this time around, however, I didn't really get any pictures together with everyone. Here are the pictures that we did get. Thanks MG for being the photographer, even though you turned your nose up at our point and shoot camera!


Ryan wanted me to hold the baby to see how I acted. I guess he was trying to test me. Not sure what he was going to do if I didn't pass his test. It's a little late now! So here's a picture of me looking very uncomfortable holding Olivia.




Here's Eric, Ryan, and Erin's daughters Maddie and Mo.
Celeste with the awesome wreath that she "threw together" for us.

Ryan modeling a lovely watermelon outfit.


Tara, Anna, Erin, Celeste, and Doug (holding Olivia)

It's a girl sign from Cookie and Marc.



Cookie, Sam, Ryan and I.
Blanket handmade by Sam!


Thank you again to Anna, Tara, Celeste, Katie and Cookie for a great shower! I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends and family.


































1 comment:

  1. You are too cute Laurel! I'm so excited for you and cannot wait for more updates on you and your baby girl!!
    Melissa Henry Davis

    ReplyDelete