background

Monday, May 30, 2011

Week 38

This week was my last week of work before starting maternity leave. We are required to start our leave 2 weeks before the due date. It will be nice to have the time off and focus on Isla's arrival instead of work. I'm also glad since I am so sick of my maternity work clothes. I can't wait to pack them away. I think I will start saving now so that when I loose the baby weight and go back to work I can get a new work wardrobe! It will be strange though to not be working for the next 12 weeks. I don't think I've had that much time off since I started working at 16! I know once Isla arrives there will be plenty to do, but until then I'm just trying to find ways to stay occupied.

Isla is still the size of a watermelon and may gain weight, but won't really get much bigger (thank goodness)!

Since we aren't supposed to leave the immediate area, we stayed home for the holiday weekend. I sucked it up and got a maternity swimsuit even though I swore I wouldn't. We went to the main neighborhood pool a few times and I was reminded why I used to pay extra to go to the adult only pool! It was certainly a different experience, but I guess we need to get used to all the screaming kids!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment